- In Port Blair- trip to North Bay, Corbyn’s Cove and Light & Sound show at Cellular Jail
- Radha Nagar and Elephant beaches, Havelock
- Visit beaches of Neil Island
- Session of Snorkeling
- Scuba Diving (Optional)
- Airport assistance and sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Port Blair
Day 01: Arrival at Port Blair
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and transfer to hotel. After lunch visit Carbyn’s Cove Beach and the famous Cellular Jail and then proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail – where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight at Port Blair.
- Light and Sound Show at 1800 hrs. or 1900 hrs., depending on ticket availability Cellular Jail is closed on Monday
- Our person will be waiting at the exit of the airport with your name on the placard. Kindly collect your luggage and walk to the exit gate point.
- Our Tour Manager will brief you daily and on the first day will take you through the itinerary in detail and request you to spare time for the same.
- In case your flight lands in the evening we may take you straight from the airport to Cellular Jail so that you are able to watch the light and sound show.
Day 02: Port Blair – Havelock (54 Km/approx. 2 hours)
Departure by Private/Govt ferry from Port Blair – Havelock. The ferry takes 1.5-2.5 Hrs. to reach Havelock. Guest have to collect luggage and walk to the exit gate where our person will be waiting outside the jetty gate with the guest name on the placard. Proceed to selected hotel and in the evening at around 1500- 1530 hrs. Proceed to Beach No 7* (Radhanagar Beach) rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine and unwind. Overnight at Havelock.
- Kindly remind hotel to provide packed breakfast at Port Blair since the same is not included at Havelock
- Carry valid Photo id (PAN Card not accepted) as the same is checked before boarding ferry
- ALCOHOL cannot be carried on board the inter-island vessels ( Private/ Govt)
- There are limited cars on Havelock and hence guests are requested to adhere to the timelines shared by the Tour Manager.
- Guest cannot swim in the water after sunset
Day 03:Excursion to Elephant Beach/ Light House
Embark on the most memorable excursion by boat where guest can indulge in water sports like Snorkeling, Jet Kayak, Sea Walk – Subject to weather ( ALL ACTIVITIES ON EXTRA PAYMENT), just 25 – 40 min by Boat. This beach offers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for water sports. It’s also a great place to just spend the day lying on the beach and relaxing. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some interesting shots. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 metre. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life.
- The boats to EB are managed by a boat association who need individual guest to fill a consent form after which boats are allotted based on rotation and sharing basis.
- Due to limited boats guest may have to wait until their boat is allotted and we have no control over the wait time.
- Please carry change of clothes, towel, cap, sunglasses, and sunscreen and wear comfort clothing for this trip.
- Incase Elephant Beach trip is not operating due to sea conditions then guest will be taken to Light House.
- Guest can purchase water, snacks from shops nearby the counter before proceeding on the trip as nothing is available at Elephant Beach. Do not Litter on the beach and throw waste only in the dustbins.
- DRINKING is strictly prohibited on Elephant Beach.
- Elephant Beach/Light House Trip is subject to weather condition and incase of rough weather if the trip gets cancelled then we will take guest to Kalapathar Beach instead.
Day 04: Havelock – Neil Island
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and transfer to the jetty to board the Private/Govt ferry to Neil Island. Upon arrival, transfer to the Hotel in Neil Island and check-in. Set out for a sightseeing trip to Laxmanpur Beach, Bharatpur Beach and Natural Bridge in the evening. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Neil Island.
- Do note that all hotels on Havelock have an early morning check out time and late checkout is provided at the discretion of the hotel management
- The three beach visit is subject to tide timings and our representative will update the exact timing based on the tide.
- Neil Island stay is subject to weather conditions. Incase stay to Neil gets cancelled we shall bring the guest back to Port Blair and organize for North Bay and Ross Island Visit at Port Blair
Day 05: Neil Island – Port Blair
After breakfast at the hotel, check-out and transfer to the jetty. Board the Private/Govt ferry for Port Blair. On reaching, check-in to the Hotel at Port Blair and relax and unwind.
- Do note that all hotels on Neil have an early morning check out time and late checkout is provided at the discretion of the hotel management.
Day 06: Departure from Port Blair
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Port Blair airport for return flight back home
- Port Blair Airport is a small airport with heavy rush and request all guest to be at the airport atleast 1.5 hrs before departure flight timing
- Do note that all hotels on Port Blair have an early morning check out time and late checkout is provided at the discretion of the hotel management and subject to availability.
End of Services.
|City||Nights||Category A||Category B||Category C||Category D||Meal Plan|
|Port Blair||2||Hotel Sentinel||Hotel Keys||TSG Emerald View||Hotel Anchorage Inn||Breakfast|
|Havelock||2||Hotel Silversand||Hotel Symphony Palms||TSG Blue Resort||Hotel Blue Ocean||Breakfast|
|Neil Island||1||Hotel Silversand||Hotel Summer Sands||Hotel TSG Aura||Hotel Pearl Park||Breakfast|
|Package Cost in INR||Category A||Category B||Category C||Category D|
|Cost Per Person when 2 Pax Travelling||32175||27625||23185||20315|
|Cost Per Person when 4 Pax Travelling||30060||25510||21070||18200|
|Cost for Extra Adult / Child with Bed (12 & above)||23560||18535||17895||13825|
Note: This package is valid from 01st April’19 – 31st August’19
- 5 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent.
- Assistance at the airport.
- Transfers and Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle.
- Meal plan as mentioned above.
- Entry tickets, and ferry tickets to all sightseeing places. PB – Havelock – Neil – PB by Private/Govt ferry
- All transfers by 01 Ac car in Port Blair & Havelock & 01 Ac Car at Neil
- Excursion to Elephant Beach/ Light House subject to weather conditions
- Driver allowance, airport assistance, toll, interstate taxes, Govt. Service Tax
- Goods & Service Tax of 18.00% applicable. ( WEF from 1st July 2017).
- Supplement cost may apply when booking for long weekends / holiday period.
- Air tickets and airport taxes.
- Guide charges
- Scuba diving, Sea walking and other Water sports activities
- Vehicle at disposal at Port Blair & Havelock
- Glass Bottom Boat ride per person cost is INR.525
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the suggested tour itinerary
- Guide Charges, Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers
- Other meals not mentioned laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals
- We provide AC Cars in Port Blair/ Havelock/ Neil Island (We provide AC Xylos at Port Blair and Havelock)
- All the tours are Subject to weather condition May, June, July, August and Sept guest can expect rain during their stay.
- Itinerary may be changed according to weather. The Monsoons in Andaman’s are truly magical.
- Note: Please carry change of clothes, towel, cap, sunglasses, Sunscreen and wear comfort clothing for this trip.
- Package cost will not be valid during public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends
- A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
- These peak season supplements dates can be changed without any prior intimation.
- Please note all hotels have a morning check in and checkout time.
- Early check in and late checkout would be subject to room availability.