- In Nainital, visit Tiffin Top, Land’s End and Cheena peak
- In Ranikhet, Visit Jhula Devi temple, Golf Course and Haidakhan Temple, Chaubatia Orchard and Kalika Temple
- Getaway to Ranikhet – Richness of natural beauty and Pine trees.
- Jungle safari in Corbett National Park.
- Sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Start and End in Delhi
Day 01: Arrival in Delhi& Drive to Nainital (290 kms / approx. 7 hours)
Meet our representative upon arrival in Delhi and proceed to Nainital – This was a popular summer vacation resort for the British. In 1817, the commissioner of Kumaon, G.W. Traill was the first European to visit the place. However, he did not mention about the place among his folks in order to retain the religious sanctity of the place.Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 02: Explore Nainital
After breakfast, enjoy sightseeing tour covering Tiffin top and Land’s End. Both offers excellent views of neighboring hills and green valley with rural houses. Later, trek for 6 kms or hire a pony to reach at the highest point called Cheena/Naina peak, which offers snow clad peaks of the Himalayan range, bird eye view of Naini Lake and Nainital town. In evening, enjoy a boat-ride in Naini Lake or take a stroll on adjacent Mall road. Spend evening at leisure.Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Drive from Nainital – Ranikhet (55 kms / approx. 2 hours)
After breakfast, drive to Ranikhet – means Queen’s meadow. In 1869 the British established the headquarters of the Kumaon Regiment here and used the station as a retreat from the heat of the Indian summer. Till date, it is home to the Kumaon Regiment and bristling with good old-fashioned military atmosphere, spreads over rolling green hills with some lovely views over the distant Himalaya. Upon arrival, check-in at the designated resort for overnight stay.
Day 04: Drive from Ranikhet – Corbett (90 kms / approx. 3 hours)
After breakfast, proceed to Corbett National Park – formerly Hailey National Park, is the oldest national park in India which came into existence in 1936, lies on the foothills of Himalayas, to protect the endangered species of Royal Bengal Tiger. Corbett is a home to densest tiger population in the world which guarantees the glimpses of the elusive big cat in its premises.It is a vast Eco-Sphere that is blessed with the plethora of wildlife where you can enjoy several activities like jungle safaris, trekking, bird watching, elephants ride and much more. Upon arrival, spend rest of the evening at leisure. Overnight stay in Corbett.
Day 05: Enjoy jungle safari in Corbett
Early morning and afternoon game drive to the national park. Other residents of the park include four kinds of Deer, Wild Boar and some lesser-known animals. Leopards are mostly found in the hilly areas of the Corbett Park. Some nocturnal cats found here are the Leopard Cat, Jungle Cat and Fishing Cat. Sloth Bear is found in the lower regions of the park while the Himalayan Black Bear is seen in the higher hills only. The Dole or Wild Dog, though they can be seen in the southern areas of the park along with the Jackal. Some of the smaller residents of the park are Himalayan Palm Civet, Indian Gray Mongoose, Common Otter, Black Naped Hare and Porcupine. Elephants are among one of the main attractions of Jim Corbett Park.Overnight stay in Corbett.
Day 06: Drive from Corbett – Delhi (250 kms / approx. 6 hours)
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Delhiairport for return flight back home.
End of Services.
|City||Nights||Category A||Category B||Category C||Meal Plan|
|Nainital||2||Naini Retreat||Earls Court||Krishna The Mall||Breakfast & Dinner|
|Ranikhet||1||Chevron Rosemount||WH Windsor Lodge||WH Windsor Lodge||Breakfast & Dinner|
|Corbett||2||The Namah||Infinity Wilderness||The Den||03 Major Meals|
|Package Cost||Category A||Category B||Category C|
|Per Person Cost when 2 Pax Travelling||48765||34715||34820|
|Per Person Cost when 3 Pax Travelling||42730||28685||28790|
|Per Person Cost when 4 Pax Travelling||21265||14595||14435|
|Cost for Child without Bed (Hotel cost only)||18660||11620||10155|
Note: This package is valid from 01st October’19 till 31st March’20 (Except from 20th December’19 – 10th January’20)
- 5 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned below hotels or equivalent.
- Assistance at the airport.
- Jeep safari in Corbett National Park
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle (Air conditioner in vehicles will not work in hilly areas).
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes.
- Goods & Service tax on package @18% (WEF from 01st July 2017)
- Air tickets and airport taxes.
- Entrance fee at Monuments / Parks as per the itinerary .
- Guide service.
- Supplement for Special activities as per the itinerary.
- In Nainital, Boat Ride & Cable car or Ropeway on direct payment basis.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments.
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs.
- Corbett National park will be closed from July to September
- Medium vehicle will be provided for 1-3 travelers and Innova will be provided for 4-5 travelers
- Package cost will not be valid from 20th December 2019 – 10th January 2020. Also on public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends.
- A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking