03 Nights / 04 Days
- Visit in Hyderabad – Birla Mandir, Golconda Fort, Qutub Shahi, Salar Jung Museum, Chaarminar & Mecca Masjid
- Optional visit to Ramoji film city
- Sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Hyderabad
Day 01: Arrival in Hyderabad
Meet our representative upon arrival in Hyderabad and drive towards hotel to check-in.Hyderabad is the capital and largest city of the South Indian state of Telangana. It was ruled by the Qutub Shahis, Mughals and the Nizams which shaped its history. The city is noted for its monuments which includes the masterpiece of Charminar and the fort of Golconda. There are a multitude of masjids, temples, churches and bazaars in the city. The tourism industry forms an important role in the economy of Hyderabad. Enjoy the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Full day sightseeing tour in Hyderabad
After breakfast enjoy a full-day sightseeing tour of Hyderabad. Start with a visit to the Birla Mandir. This magnificent structure is dedicated to Lord Venkateshwara. Proceed to the majestic ruins of Golconda Fort, built by Mohammed Quli Qutb Shah in 1525. The Golconda Fort epitomises the opulent nawabi culture of the time. Visit the Qutub Shahi Tombs, a perfect blend of Indian and Persian architectural forms, constructed in gray granite and decorated with exquisite ornamentation. Visit the Salar Jung Museum, comprising one of the largest private collections in the world. Proceed to the Chaarminar, Hyderabad’s magnificent square edifice of granite, built upon four grand arches with high slender minarets and spiral staircases. It is these four (char) minarets (minar) that give the building, its name ‘Charminar’. Also visit the nearby Mecca Masjid, one of the oldest and biggest mosques in Hyderabad. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Hyderabad – Optional visit to Ramoji film city (45 kms / approx.1.5 hour)
After breakfast enjoy full day at leisure. Alternatively you can visit to Ramoji Film City. It is a magical realm filled with excitement and wonderful surprises at every turn. As the world’s largest integrated film city and India’s only thematic holiday destination with magic of cinema, there’s something special for you here. Spread across a sprawling 2000 acres Ramoji Film City, set up by Ramoji Group in 1996, is a dreamy celluloid journey. Certified by the Guinness World Records as the world’s largest Filmstudio complex, at Ramoji Film City, a filmmaker can walk with a script and walk out with film. For the others, Ramoji Film City flung open a wonderland where 1.5 million tourists build memories every year. Evening return back to the hotel for overnight stay in Hyderabad.
Day 04: Departure from Hyderabad
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Hyderabad airport for return flight back home.
End of Services.
|City||Nights||Category A||Category B||Category C||Meal Plan|
|Hyderabad||3||Courtyard by Marriott||Green Park||Justa The Residence||Breakfast|
- 3 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- Assistance at the airport
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist AC vehicle (for Excluding Ramoji film city tour)
- Drivers allowances and toll taxes
- Goods & Service Tax of 18.00% applicable (W.E.F. from 1st July 2017)
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Entry Fee at the Monuments
- Ramoji film city visit supplement cost per person is INR. 3150 including entry ticket with veg. lunch
- Services of English-speaking guide during sightseeing tours
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
- Medium vehicle will be provided for 1-3 travelers and Innova will be provided for 4-5 travelers
- Package cost will not be valid from 20th December 2019 – 10th January 2020. Also on public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking