- In Mysore, Light & Sound show at Mysore Palace
- Bandipur National Park
- In Wayanad, visit Lakkidi View Point and Pookat Lake
- In Coorg, visit coffee plantations, orange orchards and paddy fields
- Visit Abbey Falls & Lord Omkareswara Temple
- Sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Bangalore
Day 01: Arrival in Bangalore | Drive to Mysore (140 kms / approx. 3.5 hours)
Meet our representative upon arrival in Bangalore and drive towards Mysore – An ancient city with more than 600 glorious years of legacy, Mysore is one of the most flamboyant places in India. Known for its glittering royal heritage, bustling markets, magnificent monuments, cosmopolitan culture and a friendly populace, it is also a thriving centre for the production of premium silk, sandalwood and incense. After reaching, check-in at hotel and visit Mysore Palace – The interior of Mysore Palace is richly carved, intricate, colorful and architecturally thrilling. It is from this palace the erstwhile rulers, the Wodeyars, ruled the Mysore Kingdom. A Sound & Light show which narrates the palace’s history with effects of illumination is a must-watch for palace. Overnight stay in Mysore.
Day 02: Drive from Mysore – Bandipur (75 kms / approx. 2 hours)
After breakfast, drive to Bandipur. Arrive and check-in at your hotel. Later, proceed for evening safari at Bandipur National Park safari – reserve in the southern Indian state of Karnataka, is known for its small population of tigers. Bandipur National park is also rich in other fauna including leopards, sloth bears, wild dogs, herbivores like elephants, gaurs, barking deer, and rare birds like vultures. Return back to hotel for overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03: Drive from Bandipur – Wayanad (90 kms / approx. 2.5 hours)
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to Wayanad. Enjoy in evening your visit to Lakkidi View Point, situated at 700 m above sea level at the crest of the Thamarasseri Ghat pass. Lofty peaks, gurgling streams and luxuriant forests add magic to the journey up the winding roads to this hill station. Also, visit Pookat lake- this perennial fresh water lake, nestled among wooded hills, is the only one of its kind in Kerala. Boating facilities, children’s park, handicrafts and spices emporium and fresh water aquarium are among the tourist facilities available here. Overnight stay in Wayanad.
Day 04: Leisure in Wayanad
After breakfast, enjoy full day at leisure in Wayanad. Overnight stay in Wayanad.
Day 05: Drive from Wayanad – Coorg (130 kms / approx. 3.5 hours)
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed towards Coorg–The land of Coffee and Spices is well known for its scenic beauty, breathtaking adventures and great hospitality. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel and spend evening at leisure. Overnight stay in Coorg.
Day 06: Sightseeing in Coorg
Today, enjoy a half day tour of Coorg. Visit the Abbey Falls, located among coffee plantations and spice estates… here, the Kaveri river cascades down a rockface into beautiful calm pools. Proceed to Raja’s Seat, a small pavilion with a garden surrounding it, offering a view of the spectacular Blue Mountains around. Visit the Omkareshwara Temple, dedicated to Shiva, which is almost 200 years old and is a surprising blend of Islamic and Gothic styles. Overnight stay at the hotel in Coorg.
Day 07: Drive from Coorg – Bangalore (260kms / approx. 6hours)
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Bangalore airport for return flight back home.
End of Services.
|City||Nights||Category A||Category B||Meal Plan|
|Mysore||1||Fortune JP palace||Hotel Regenta Central Herald||Breakfast|
|Bandipur||1||The Serai||Windflower Resorts & Spa||03 Major Meals|
|Wayanad||2||Vythiri Resort||Windflower Resorts & Spa||03 Major Meals|
|Coorg||2||Windflower Spa & Resort||Ambatty Greens||03 Major Meals|
- 6 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned below hotels or equivalent
- Assistance at the airport
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle
- Drivers allowances and toll taxes.
- Goods & Service Tax of 18.00% applicable (W.E.F. from 1st July 2017)
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Jeep ride at National Park
- Entry Fee at the Monuments/Museum/Park
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
- Monuments Closed On
- Mysore – Light and Sound show will be closed on Sunday and Government holidays
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
- Medium vehicle will be provided for 1-3 travelers and Innova will be provided for 4-5 traveler
- Package cost will not be valid from 20th December 2019 – 10th January 2020. Also on public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking