- In Pahalgam, visit Aru valley, Betaab Valley and chandanwari (start point of Amarnath-yatra)
- Mughal Gardens &Shikara Ride in Srinagar
- Gondola Ride in Gulmarg
- Excursion to Thajiwas Glacier, Sonmarg
- Assistance at airport and sightseeing tours by private vehicle
- Start and End in Srinagar
Day 01: Arrival in Srinagar
Meet our representative upon arrival in Srinagar and proceed to your houseboat. This place is famous for its lakes and the charming houseboats, Srinagar is also known for traditional Kashmiri handicrafts. The lake comprises a series of water bodies, including the Nagin Lake. One can take in the panoramic view of the mountains surrounding Srinagar from this lake. Kashmiri boats called Shikara, are used to explore the intricate maze of waterways on this lake. In the evening, enjoy visit to Mughal Gardens followed by a Shikara-ride on Dal Lake. Overnight stay in Srinagar Houseboat.
Day 02: Drive from Srinagar – Pahalgam (90 kms / 3.5 hours)
After breakfast, proceed to Pahalgam, also called the Valley of Shepherds. On arrival, check-in at the hotel. In Pahalgam, admire the beauty of nature as you walk along the banks of River Lidder. Pahalgam is also famous for some trekking routes and is the base camp for the Amarnath Pilgrimage. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Sightseeing in Pahalgam
After breakfast,enjoy panoramic views of Pahalgam town and Lidder Valley. Start with Aru Valley which is a small village, 15 km upstream the Lidder River, The route is picturesque with ample campsites. This village is the starting point for treks to the Kolahoi glacier. Later, visit Chandanwari, 16 Km which is the starting point of sacred Amarnath Yatra. Chandanwari is famous for snow sledging on a snow bridge, enroute you can visit Hajan, an idyllic picnic spot and Betaab valley. Dinner & overnight in the hotel.
Day 04: Pahalgam– Gulmarg (130 kms / approx. 4 hours)
After breakfast drive to Gulmarg, ‘Meadow of Flowers’ situated at an altitude of 2730 meters, full day at leisure to take walks on the lush green meadows of flowers with a backdrop of the snow-capped mountains. Dinner & overnight in the hotel.
Day 05: Sightseeing in Gulmarg | Drive back to Srinagar (58 kms / approx. 3 hours)
After breakfast, enjoy local sightseeing of Gulmarg and Gondola-ride (cable car). Later, drive back to Srinagar. Arrive and check-in at the hotel. Spend evening at leisure. Dinner and overnight stay in Srinagar.
Day 06: Sonmarg Excursion (One way – 55 kms / approx. 2.5 hours)
After breakfast depart for full day excursion to the Sonmarg, ‘Meadow of Gold’ on Srinagar- Leh road, a gushing river is the highlight of this meadow, flowing down from snowy heights into the dense woodlands of firs and silver birches. Glaciers pour down from this stream from the Himalayas on to the many camping sites in Sonmarg. A thick forest-cover of sycamore, alpine flowers, silver birch, fir and pine, Sonmarg offers adventure in the form of treks, sledging, angling, alpine skiing and white water rafting. Upon arrival visit Thajiwas Glacier. Later return to Srinagar for dinner & overnight stay in houseboat.
Day 07: Departure from Srinagar
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Srinagar airport for return flight back home.
End of Services.
|City||Nights||Category A||Category B||Category C||Meal Plan|
|Srinagar HB||1||Welcome ITC Gurkha Houseboat on Nageen Lake||Wangnoo Heritage Houseboat on Nageen Lake||Deluxe Houseboat
on Dal Lake
|Breakfast & Dinner|
|Pahalgam||2||The Chinar Resort and Spa||Pine Spring||Hotel Baisaran||Breakfast & Dinner|
|Gulmarg||1||Rose Woods||Pine Spring||Affarwat||Breakfast & Dinner|
|Srinagar||2||Hotel Lemon Tree – Heritage by Heevan||Pine Spring||Jamal Resort||Breakfast & Dinner|
|Package Cost in INR||Category A||Category B||Category C|
|Cost Per Person when 2 Pax Travelling||46029||29728||27399|
|Cost Per Person when 4 Pax Travelling||41486||25185||22856|
|Cost for Extra Adult / Child with Bed||22632||12535||11155|
Note: This package is valid from 1st Apr’19 till 30th Apr’19 & 1st July’19 till 30th Sep’19
- 5 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- 1 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above houseboat or equivalent
- Assistance at the airport
- Meal plan as mentioned above
- 1 session of Shikara-ride
- Gandola ride (up to Phase 1) in Gulmarg
- 1 Local Union Car included for Pahalgam and Sonmarg sightseeing
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
- Goods & Service Tax of 18.00% applicable (W.E.F. from 1st July 2017)
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Entrance fees to monuments and Gardens
- Pony Ride Charges
- Guide service
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
- Issued Boarding Passes for Gondola ride in Gulmarg are valid for the period of 03 hrs. only, Visitors boarding between Gulmarg to Kungdoori (Phase 1) from 1400 hrs. to 1600 hrs. can stay at G2 Station till 1700 HRS Only and Visitors boarding between Kungdoori (Phase 1) to Apharwat (Phase 2) from 1400 Hrs. to 1500 Hrs. can stay at Apharwat (Phase 2) – G4 Station till 1600 hrs only.
- Car cannot be used inside Gulmarg
- Hotel Check in 1400 hrs and check out 1200 hrs
- In case of Snow fall snow vehicle needs to be booked on direct payment basis
- Medium vehicle will be provided for 1-3 travelers and Innova will be provided for 4-5 travelers
- Package cost will not be valid during public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends
- A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking