07 Nights / 08 Days
Amman – Petra – Wadi Rum
Day 01: Queen Alia Airport – Amman
Meet and assist at Queen Alia International Airport by our rep before arranging for immigration visas. Help with the luggage and match with the driver. Transfer to the hotel in Amman for overnight.
Day 02: Amman City Tour
Breakfast at hotel, start the tour in Amman to visit the Citadel, Archaeological Museum, Roman Theatre , visit and walk in Rainbow street & visit the Souqe in down Town for shopping , then back to the hotel for overnight.
Day 03: Amman – Jerash – Ajloun – Amman
Breakfast at hotel, proceed to the north for full day tour visiting Jerash; the best-preserved city of the Roman times; theatres, temples, and colonnaded street. Proceed to Ajloun visiting Al-Rabid Castle; the 12th century Castle built by one of Saladin’s lieutenants in the campaign against the Crusaders. Drive to hotel for overnight in Amman.
Day 04: Amman – Madaba – Mt. Nebo– Dead Sea – Petra
After breakfast, drive to Madaba city of mosaics to visit St. George church and the ancient mosaic of the holy land. Continue to Mt. Nebo from where Moses viewed the Promised Land. Then proceed to the lowest point of the world “the Dead Sea”, free time at leisure and swimming, and try the muddy sand on your skin. You will be pleasantly surprised to find that you cannot but float on the water, due to the high quantity of salt in it, and then proceed to Petra for overnight.
Day 05: Petra visit
After breakfast, visit the world wonder, a vast, unique city, carved into the sheer rock face by the Nabataeans, Entrance to the city is through the Siq, a narrow gorge, over 1 km in length, which is flanked on either side by soaring, 80 m high cliffs. The Treasury is merely the first of the many wonders that make up Petra. As you enter the Petra valley you will be overwhelmed by the natural beauty of this place and its outstanding architectural achievements. There are hundreds of elaborate rock-cut tombs with intricate carvings, then back to hotel for Overnight.
Optional activities in Petra
- Petra by Night: While you are in Petra you can enjoy the magic of Petra by night. The program includes a candle lit visit to the rose-red city of Petra. The special aura of the ancient Nabataea’s trading empire comes to life as you enjoy a stroll through the mysterious Siq of Petra. At the treasury, music and stories will help you experience Petra as the travel-weary traders of old must have known it. The excursion departs from Petra visitors centre every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday evening at 20:30, returning to the visitors centre around 22:30.tickets are US$ 24.00 per person
- Petra Kitchen: On one of the nights while you are in Petra you can enjoy a night cuisine course and meal at the Petra kitchen. The Petra kitchen has a relaxed, informal atmosphere where you’ll prepare an evening meal, working alongside local women under the supervision of a chef. This includes soup, cold and hot mezza and salads, a main course and takes home recipes. The price for this cooking course is US$40/ per person.
Day 06: Petra – Little Petra – Wadi Rum
Breakfast at the hotel, free morning in Petra, and then visit Little Petra an old village located at the suburbs of the Nabatean capital. This village is completely excavated in the rocks and, in the Nabatean period, it was used as a deposit for their caravans , then drive to Wadi Rum; “valley of the moon” and explore the amazing desert by Bedouin 4×4 Jeep for 2 hours inner the desert on sunset. Then arrive your camp, Folklore party & Dinner. Overnight under private Bedouin tents.
Day 07: Wadi Rum – Aqaba – Amman
After breakfast, proceed south to the Red Sea City (Aqaba) free time at leisure & shopping, then back to Amman for overnight.
Optional activities in Aqaba (boat tour): Barbecue lunch and boat tour and snorkeling in Aqaba 3-4 hours
Day 08: Amman – Queen Alia Airport
After breakfast, transfer to Queen Alia International Airport for departure.
Hotels quoted subject to availability at the time of booking (or similar)
|Hotel/ City||4* Hotel Days||3* Hotel|
|Amman||Days Inn||Orchid Hotel|
|Petra||Petra Moon Hotel||La Maison Hotel|
|Wadi rum||Sun City Camp||Sun City Camp or Rahayeb|
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departure by our representative
- Transportation by modern A/C private vehicle
- English speaking driver during the tour in Jordan 1-6 pax
- 06 nights’ Accommodation ( 4 Nights in Amman + 2 Nights in Petra) with daily breakfast
- Camping for 1 Night in Wadi Rum Desert under Tent (with Dinner & Breakfast)
- 01 Dinner in Wadi Rum Desert at the Camp with Life Bedouin Show
- Entrance Fees to the mentioned sites in the above program
- Horse Ridding in Petra for 600 meters till the SIQ
- Safari 4X4 Jeep Ride in Wadi Rum Desert for 2 Hours
- One Bottle of Mineral Water each person in each day of the tour in Jordan
- Entry visa to Jordan for non-restricted nationality
- Govt. service Tax of 5.00% applicable
- Flight ticket
- Local English speaking guide in Petra
- Any personal expenses such as drinks, tell-call, laundry
- Lunches, dinners(we can add it as per the clients request) other meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Carriages in Petra
- Tips for the driver, guide, hotels staff
- Private guide
- Extras or any unmentioned items