- Kanchipuram Temple complex
- Panch Rathas, Arjuna’s Penance and the Shore Temple in Mahabalipuram
- In Pondicherry, cover Aurobindo ashram, churches and Auroville
- Visit in Chennai – Fort St George, St. Mary’s Church, museum, Kapeeleshwara Temple, San Thome Cathedral, Government State
- Museum & National Art Gallery
- 2nd longest beach in world – Marina Beach
- Assistance at airport and sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Chennai
Day 01: Chennai – Mahabalipuram (65 kms / approx 1.30 hours)
Meet our representative upon arrival in Chennai & take a drive to Mahabalipuram – the major seaport of the ancient Pallava kingdom based at Kanchipuram, and a wander round the town’s great, World Heritage–listed temples and carvings inflames the imagination, especially at sunset. Upon arrival check in to the hotel & later take an excursion to Kancheepuram.Overnight in Mahabalipuram.
Day 02: Mahabalipuram
After breakfast visit the Ekambaranatha Temple, Vaishnavite Vaikunta Perumal Temple, Varadharaja Perumal Temple, Kamakshi Temple, and Kailasanatha Temple. Evening return back to the hotel for overnight stay in Mahabalipuram.
Day 03: Mahabalipuram – Pondicherry (100 kms / approx. 2 hours)
After breakfast,drive to Pondicherry. Arrive and check-in at your hotel. Later, proceed for half day sightseeing of Pondicherry, starting with Aurobindo ashram – Founded in 1926 by Sri Aurobindo and a French-born woman known as ‘the Mother’, this spiritual community now has about 1200 members who work in the ashram’s many departments. Also, cover church of Sacred Hearts of Jesus and a must-visit attraction of Pondicherry – Auroville. Overnight in Pondicherry.
Day 04: Leisure at the hotel in Pondicherry
Breakfast at the hotel, rest of the day leisure at the hotel. Alternatively, you can explore the Local streets, Markets and French colonies of Pondicherry. Overnight in Pondicherry.
Day 05: Pondicherry– Chennai (170 kms / approx. 4 hours)
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to Chennai. Upon arrival check in to the hotel. Later explore Chennai- Visit Fort St George, St. Mary’s Church and a museum, Kapeeleshwara Temple, San Thome Cathedral, Government State Museum & National Art Gallery. Drive past Marina Beach, the second longest beach in the world. Overnight in Chennai.
Day 06: Departure from Chennai
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Chennai airport for return flight back home.
End of Services.
|City||Nights||Category A||Category B||Category C||Meal Plan|
|Mahabalipuram||2||The Grande Bay Resort and Spa||Sea Breeze||Mamallaa Heritage||Breakfast|
|Chennai||1||Crowne Plaza Chennai Adyar Park||Savera||The Lotus Hotel Sameera||Breakfast|
|Package Cost in INR||Category A||Category B||Category C|
|Cost Per Person when 2 Pax Travelling||29661||22905||20956|
|Cost Per Person when 4 Pax Travelling||25146||18390||16441|
|Cost for Extra Adult / Child with Bed
(Hotel cost only)
SUPPLEMENTS APPLICABLE FOR THE BELOW DATES/DAYS AND BELOW MENTIONED HOTEL (PER PERSON / PER NIGHT) IN INR
|Category||Hotel||Dates/ Days||1 Pax||2 Paxs||3 Paxs||4 Paxs|
|A||A Le Pondy, Pondicherry||Friday & Sat.||1284||642||428||642|
Note: This package is valid from 01st April’19 – 30th September’19
- 5 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned below hotels or equivalent
- Assistance at the airport
- Meal plan as mentioned above
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist AC vehicle
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
- Goods & Service Tax of 18.00% applicable (W.E.F. from 1st July 2017)
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Entry Fee at the Monuments
- Services of English-speaking guide during sightseeing tours
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
- Hotel Check in 1400 hrs and check out 1200 hrs
- Package cost will not be valid during public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends
- A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking