- Kanchipuram Temple complex
- Panch Rathas, Arjuna’s Penance and the Shore Temple in Mahabalipuram
- In Pondicherry, cover Aurobindo ashram, churches and Auroville
- In Madurai, Tirumalai Nayak, Koodal Azhagar Temple and Meenakshi Temple
- In Rameshwaram, Ramanatha Swamy Temple, Agnitriham Tank & Ramjharoka Temple
- Visit Kanyakumari – Vivekananda Rock, Gandhi Museum and Kumari Amman Temple
- Assistance at airport and sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start From Chennai and End in Trivandrum
Day 01: Chennai – Mahabalipuram (65 kms / approx 1.30 hours)
Meet our representative upon arrival in Chennai & take ddrive to Mahabalipuram – the major seaport of the ancient Pallava kingdom based at Kanchipuram, and a wander round the town’s great, World Heritage–listed temples and carvings inflames the imagination, especially at sunset. Upon arrival check in to the hotel & later take an excursion to Kancheepuram – Visit the Ekambaranatha Temple, Vaishnavite Vaikunta Perumal Temple, Varadharaja Perumal Temple, Kamakshi Temple, and Kailasanatha Temple. Overnight in Mahabalipuram.
Day 02: Mahabalipuram – Pondicherry (100 kms / approx. 2 hours)
After breakfast, drive to Pondicherry. Arrive and check-in at your hotel. Later, proceed for half day sightseeing of Pondicherry, starting with Aurobindo ashram – Founded in 1926 by Sri Aurobindo and a French-born woman known as ‘the Mother’, this spiritual community now has about 1200 members who work in the ashram’s many departments. Also, cover church of sacred hearts of Jesus and a must-visit attraction of Pondicherry – Auroville. Overnight in Pondicherry.
Day 03: Leisure at the hotel in Pondicherry
Breakfast at the hotel, rest of the day leisure at the hotel. Alternatively, you can explore the Local streets, Markets and French colonies of Pondicherry. Overnight in Pondicherry.
Day 04: Pondicherry – Madurai (330 kms / approx. 6 hours)
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to Madurai. Upon arrival check in to the hotel & enjoy rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Madurai.
Day 05: Sightseeing in Madurai
After breakfast, visit Tirumalai Nayak, Koodal Azhagar Temple and witness evening prayer ceremony at Meenakshi Temple. Rest of the day leisure at the hotel. Overnight in Madurai.
Day 06: Madurai – Rameshwaram (160 kms / approx. 3.5 hours)
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to Rameshwaram. Upon arrival check in to the hotel. Later enjoy a half day sightseeing of Rameshwaram. The entire island of Rameshwaram is associated with various incidents from the Ramayana… it is said that Lord Rama gave thanks here after his battle with the demon king Ravana. Visit the Ramanatha Swamy Temple. This masterpiece of Dravidian architecture boasts the largest temple corridor in India. Visit the Agnitriham Tank … ideally, a bath at Agnitriham precedes a visit to the Ramanatha Swamy Temple. Also visit the Ramjharoka Temple. The imprint of Lord Rama’s feet is placed on a chakra in this temple, at the highest point of the Island of Rameshwaram.
Day 07: Rameshwaram – Kanyakumari (311 kms / approx. 5 hours)
After breakfast, proceed to Kanyakumari. The Arabian Sea, the Indian Ocean and the Bay of Bengal merge at Kanyakumari. It is an important pilgrimage center for Hindus. Upon arrival in Kanyakumari, check-in at the hotel and proceed on a visit to Vevakananda Rock, Gandhi Museum and Kumari Amman Temple. Also, enjoy the scenic sunset point in Kanyakumari. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 08: Kanyakumari – Departure from Trivandrum (90 kms / approx. 3 hours)
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Trivandrum airport for return flight back home.
End of Services.
|City||Nights||Category A||Category B||Category C||Meal Plan|
|Mahabalipuram||1||Radisson Blu Resort Temple Bay||Four Points by Sheraton||Mamallaa Heritage||Breakfast|
|Madurai||2||Heritage Madurai||GRT Regency||Astoria||Breakfast|
|Rameshwaram||1||Hyatt Place||Daiwik Hotel||Daiwik Hotel||Breakfast|
|Kanyakumari||1||Sparsa Resort||Sea View||Singaar International||Breakfast|
|Package Cost in INR||Category A||Category B||Category C|
|Cost Per Person when 2 Pax Travelling||47140||40145||34165|
|Cost Per Person when 4 Pax Travelling||37965||30965||24990|
|Cost for Extra Adult / Child with bed (Hotel cost only)||13175||11130||8750|
|Cost for Child without bed (Hotel cost only)||10035||9265||6885|
SUPPLEMENTS APPLICABLE FOR THE BELOW DAYS AND BELOW MENTIONED HOTEL (PER PERSON / PER NIGHT) IN INR
|Category||Hotel||Days||1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax|
|A||Sparsa Resort – Kanyakumari||15th Dec – 20th Dec’19 and 10th Jan – 15th Jan’20||1200||600||400||600|
|B||Sea View – Kanyakumari||16th Dec to 20th Dec’20||810||430||290||430|
|A||Radisson Blu Resort Temple Bay||10th Jan to 20th Jan 20||1540||770||515||770|
|C||Mamallaa Heritage – Mahabalipuram||10th Jan – 25th Jan’20||260||130||90||130|
|A||Heritage Madurai – Madurai||10th Jan – 20th Jan’20||1680||660||440||660|
Note: This package is valid from 01st October’19 till 31st March’20 (Except from 20th December’19 – 10th January’20)
- 7 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned below hotels or equivalent
- Assistance at the airport
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist AC vehicle
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes, etc.
- Goods & Service Tax of 18.00% applicable
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Entry Fee at the Monuments
- Services of English-speaking guide during sightseeing tours
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
- Monument Closed On
- Madurai – Gandhi Museum will remain closed on every Monday
- Hotel Check in 1400 hrs and check out 1200 hrs
- Package cost will not be valid from 20th December 2019 – 10th January 2020. Also on public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends.
- A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking