6 Nights / 7 Days
2N Kandy – 2N Nuwara Eliya – 2N Bentota
- In cultural capital Kandy, visit Temple of the Sacred Tooth of Budhha (UNESCO site) & Bahiravokanda Vihara Buddha Statue
- Watch Kandyan Dance Performance in Kandy
- Nuwara Eliya – Popular as Hill station. Visit Horton Plains National Park (UNESCO site), Bluefield Tea Garden & Gregory Lake
- Beaches of Bentota
- Services of English-speaking guide during sightseeing tours
- Assistance at airport and sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Colombo
Day 01: Arrival in Colombo | Proceed to Kandy (115 kms/approx. 3 hours)
Meet our representative upon arrival in Colombo and proceed to Kandy – popular as the cultural capital of this island. Kandy was the last capital of the ancient kings’ era of Sri Lanka. Since the Kandyan kingdom came under the British only around 1815, the city still retains the living traditions of its sovereign kingdom era. Check-in at the hotel and spend rest of the day at leisure. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at Kandy.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kandy
After breakfast, proceed towards one of the main attractions of the country – Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic, is a home to sacred tooth of the Buddha and located in the royal place complex of the last kingdom of the region. It is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Later, visit Bahiravokanda Vihara Buddha Statue, from where one can also watch entire Kandy town in one view. In evening, enjoy a Kandyan Dance performance and later a fire walking act. Afterwards, visit the local shopping markets of the city that are known for selling gems, handicrafts, jewelry and silk items. Overnight stay in Kandy.
Day 03: Kandy – Nuwara Eliya (75 kms/approx. 2 hours)
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive towards Nuwara Eliya (City of Lights) – also known as ‘Little’ England’, was the favorite hill station of the British who tried to create Nuwara Eliya into a typical English Village. Check-in at the hotel upon arrival and spend rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay in Nuwara Eliya.
Day 04: Sightseeing in Nuwara Eliya
After breakfast, enjoy sightseeing tour starting with Horton Plains National Park – World’s End and Baker’s falls are major attractions of the park. Later, visit Bluefield Tea Garden and Gregory Lake – most significant highlight of this hill station, where you may enjoy boating. Return to hotel for overnight stay in Nuwara Eliya.
Day 05: Nuwara Eliya – Bentota (209 kms/approx. 4 hours)
Nuwara Eliya is the country’s popular hill resort and Tea estate. After breakfast, enjoy visit to Tea Estate & Tea Factory situated at around 2000m above sea level and surrounded by lush tea plantations, and Horton Plains National Park. Later, proceed to Bentota for overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 06: Bentota
Bentota is the city of the Golden Beaches. You will be able to relax and feel the spirit of the sea and the warmth of the soft sand. After breakfast, spend the day swimming in cool waters and relaxing on the beach. Bentota provides the perfect turf for unfurled vacation at the beach. While enjoying the sun, sea and sand, the beach lovers can try their hands at various water sports. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at Bentota.
Day 07: Departure from Colombo
This morning after breakfast proceed to Colombo (65 kms/ 1.5 Hours drive approx.) to board the return flight.
End of Services.
|City||Nights||Category A||Category B||Category C||Meal Plan|
|Kandy||2||Mahaweli Reach||Earl’s Regent||Senani Hotel||Breakfast|
|Nuwara Eliya||2||Grand Hotel||Araliya Green Hills||Oakray Summerhill Breeze Hotel||Breakfast|
|Bentota||2||Cinnamon Bey||Bentota Beach Hotel||Hibiscus Beach Hotel||Breakfast|
- 6 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned below hotels or equivalent.
- Assistance at the airport.
- Entry Fee at Pinnwala Elephant Orphanage, Polonnaruwa, Sigiriyaa, Dambulla and Mirissa Whale Watching.
- Services of English-speaking driver cum guide during sightseeing tours.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes.
- Goods & Service tax on package @5% (WEF from 01st July 2017).
- Air tickets and airport taxes.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments.
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs.
- Small vehicle will be provided for 1-2 travelers and Van will be provided for 3-5 travelers.
- Mandatory gala dinner supplement will be applicable on Christmas Eve (24th Dec) & New Year Eve (31st Dec).
- These peak season supplements dates can be changed without any prior intimation.